Following on from its very successful seminars, Nimbus would like to continue with its dissemination of practical specialist know-how through its Nimbus Academy and offer information on the latest developments in LED.next technology.
The one-day seminar for architects and interior designers is divided into the following areas:
• Basic know-how: Basic concepts in lighting technology, quality criteria in lighting solutions
• Fundamentals of LED technology in general lighting and current technical developments
• Planning with LED technology
The seminar is aimed at architects and interior designers and has been recognized as advanced training within the scope of practical professional experience for members of the AKNW (North Rhine-Westphalia Chamber of Architects). Please register in good time as only a limited number of participants can be accepted.
18th June 2012, Design Post, Cologne
09:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Mathias Wambsganß, Rosenheim University of Applied Sciences, Faculty of Interior Architecture, Professor of Lighting Design, Lighting Technology and Networked Building Technology
• Hans-Peter Beutelspacher, freelance lighting designer, Büro für Lichtgestaltung, Stuttgart
• Stefan Huml, sales manager Nimbus Group, Stuttgart
Participation in the seminar costs € 75.00. Participation is binding upon receipt of payment; a corresponding invoice will be sent to you.
Registration and further information at: